US US-IaGG Archives/RG-A2-4-4.1
Name and location of repository
Level of description
Merritt Ludwig, Vice President, 1955-1964
Content and structure elements
Scope and content
Historical Note: Merrit Ludwig was Vice President of the College from 1957 to 1966. His office oversaw business arrangement connected with the construction of Burling Library, Norris Dormitory, Fine Arts Center, Forum, and the Science Building. His office also managed the affairs of the Ford Foundation Matching Funds Program and the Reserved Income Gift Program, as well as the landscaping around Central Cammpus and Park Stret. Provenance: The files were left in Burling when the administrative offices moved of in the 1970s.