Affichage de 16 résultats

Notice d'autorité
Collectivité

Grinnell College

  • Collectivité

Iowa College was founded in Davenport, Iowa in 1846, by a group of ministers from Andover Seminary. This group of eleven misters called themselves The Iowa Band. The college opened its doors in 1848, admitted its first students in 1850, and graduated its first two students in 1854. The college relocated to Grinnell, Iowa, in 1858 and reopened its doors in 1861. The name of the college changed to Grinnell College in 1909.

Résultats 1 à 15 sur 16